Unseen Amsterdam is one of the world’s leading art fairs. Unseen as a platform focuses on new photography, highlighting the most recent developments within the medium by presenting emerging talent and unseen work by established artists.
Since its first edition in 2012, Unseen has offered a wide and diverse audience a strong and substantial programme. Unseen Amsterdam includes the Fair, CO-OP, the Book Market, the Living Room, and a number of exhibitions and onsite projects. The seventh edition of Unseen Amsterdam will take place at Westergasfabriek from 21 to 23 September 2018.
Unseen is looking for an intern to join the ambitious Communications team of Unseen Amsterdam.
- You will focus on the social media and online communication by creating content, writing and compiling stories and news items for our website, as well as uploading content and maintaining the website up-to-date in the period before Unseen Amsterdam
- You will be co-responsible for managing the online and social media planning in regards to Unseen Amsterdam
- You will assist the Marketing and Communications Team on various projects and activities
- During Unseen Amsterdam, you will coordinate the Ground Team of photographers, writers and videographers collecting material for our social media platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (preferably also Dutch)
- Experience with editing and proofreading in English
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and a precise attitude to work
- A proactive attitude and good team spirit
- A strong interest in the arts and especially in photography
This position is four days a week, except for September (full time), and is available from June until the 31st of October 2018. Unseen offers an internship fee.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mirjam ten Have, email@example.com. The deadline for applications is the 25th of May.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position via the email address provided or call +31 (0)6 46 10 98 68.
Image: Onsite Projects, Unseen Amsterdam 2017 © Paulina Lippert