Unseen Amsterdam is one of the world’s leading art fairs. Unseen as a platform focuses on new photography, highlighting the most recent developments within the medium by presenting emerging talent and unseen work by established artists.
Unseen is looking for an intern to join the young and ambitious team of Unseen Amsterdam. You will be working closely with the Artistic Affairs team and the Production team.
Since its first edition in 2012, Unseen has offered a wide and diverse audience a strong and substantial programme. In addition to the fair, there is the Living Room, the Book Market, CO-OP, Unseen Magazine. The seventh edition of Unseen Amsterdam will take place from the 20th to the 23th of September 2018, with the VIP Preview taking place on Thursday 20th of September.
• Coordinate the planning and organisation of the Living Room programme
• Act as main point of contact for the Living Room speakers, moderators and potential partners
• Manage and coordinate the travel and accommodation arrangements for Living Room speakers
• Collect presentation materials from the speakers and ensure technical requirements are met onsite
• Host the Living Room programme during Unseen Amsterdam
• Excellent social, organisational and communicative skills
• Experience in event administration
• Keen initiative taker, and can work independently as well as in a team
• Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
• Effective time management
• Proactive attitude
• A strong interest in the field of photography and contemporary art
• Attention to detail
This position is available from the 1st of June until the end of October. The role is 3 to 5 days per week. Unseen offers an internship fee.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mirjam ten Have, email@example.com. The deadline for applications is the 25th of May 2018.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position via the email address provided or call +31 (0)6 46 10 98 68.
Top image: Living Room, Unseen Amsterdam 2017 © Maarten Nauw