Unseen Amsterdam is one of the world’s leading art fairs. Unseen as a platform focuses on new photography, highlighting the most recent developments within the medium by presenting emerging talent and unseen work by established artists. Unseen holds a major international event annually in September in Amsterdam alongside activity throughout the year and is rapidly developing its digital presence.
Whilst the majority of the role will be front-end application development, the project will also require the successful applicant to be involved in all areas of the product development lifecycle. The Front End Developer will have an integral role in shaping in all areas of product delivery.
- Knowledge and experience with CSS, including CSS3 animation
- Previous experience with grid frameworks - Foundation, Bootstrap etc.
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, testing, deployment and post implementation support.
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and attention to detail will be essential for the role
- An exciting and varied portfolio showing lots of amazing work!
- Preferable: Previous experience with pre-processors - SCSS, SASS, Jade
This is initially a 6-month full-time contract position. The position is junior to medior and is available from 1 July.
Please send your CV and motivation letter addressing the experience requirements to Mirjam ten Have, firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is the 25th of June 2018.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position via the email address provided or call +31 (0)6 46 10 98 68.
Top image: Unseen Amsterdam © Maarten Nauw