Unseen Amsterdam is one of the world’s leading art fairs. Unseen as a platform focuses on new photography, highlighting the most recent developments within the medium by presenting emerging talent and unseen photographic art work by established artists.
Since its first edition in 2012, Unseen has offered a wide and diverse audience a strong and substantial programme. Unseen Amsterdam includes the Fair, CO-OP, the Book Market, the Living Room, and a number of exhibitions and onsite projects. The seventh edition of Unseen Amsterdam will take place at Westergasfabriek from 21 to 23 September 2018.
In addition to artistic activity, Unseen presents a lively offering of great food and drink across the event with leading brands and innovative restauranteurs. Unseen is looking for a Food & Beverage Event Coordinator to join the Production team of Unseen Amsterdam and manage these relationships.
The Food & Beverage Event Coordinator is responsible for the planning and organisation of food and beverages at Unseen Amsterdam 2018. You will be managing food and beverage partners and working closely together with the production team and the account management team. You will develop and manage creative food and drink partnerships, product orders, logistics, staff and relaying to the internal team.
- Attract new innovative horeca (food and drink) partnerships
- Account management & production of Food & Beverage Partners: contact person for all partner brands and suppliers; horeca event planning; coordination of product sponsorships, product orders and product retour; pre-event and on-site planning and financial reporting
- Act as point of contact between the venue, production manager, account managers and food & beverage partners
- Act as contact person for the horeca staff, crew catering, onsite coordination of horeca stands
- Coordination of creative food and beverage partnerships and experiences
- Recruit and coordinate a team of runners dedicated to horeca
- Act as contact person for onsite logistics (suppliers, water, electricity, etc.)
- Previous work experience in horeca, production or events management
- Proactive and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch (native speaker)
- Attention to detail and an attentive workflow
- Excellent time management
- Strong ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
This is a freelance position of one to three days a week and is available from July until 31 October 2018.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mirjam ten Have, firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is the 25th of June.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position via the email address provided or call +31 (0)6 46 10 98 68.
Top image: Unseen by Night, 2017 © Almicheal Fraay