Participants of Unseen 2020 will be anounced medio June 2020
1014 DD Amsterdam
Friday, 17 September 11.00 – 21.00
Saturday, 18 September 11.00 – 19.00
Sunday, 19 September 11.00 – 19.00
Online day ticket: € 19,50 p.p. A time slot applies for a visit to Unseen Amsterdam Tickets & time slots can only be booked online in advance.
Unseen offers you a warm welcome! With fewer people at the fair at the same time and extra hygiene measures. Tickets can only be purchased online in advance with a starting time. We offer you a safe and inspiring visit!
We would like to draw your attention to our precautionary measures aimed at guaranteeing a safe and inspiring visit to Unseen.
– All visitors are required to show their CoronaCheck app at the entrance of Unseen, which shows proof of vaccination, recovery or negative test result – no older than 24 hours.
– Unseen complies with all guidelines issued by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the well-tested protocol of the Museum Association.
– There are wide aisles at the fair
– There is good ventilation in the building/the premises are well-ventilated.
– There are good distribution possibilities for visitors throughout two locations on the Westergas grounds (Gashouder & Transformatorhuis), including food service on the outside grounds.
– Although not mandatory, UNSEEN provides free face masks.
– For a visit to UNSEEN you can only book a ticket online with a starting time.
How does it work?
* The start time is for the start of your visit on the day you selected.
* You can then stay as long as you want
* It is not possible to change the date or time of your ticket after purchase.
* Purchased tickets cannot be returned and / or exchanged.
We kindly draw your attention to the following;
* Keep 1.5 meters distance
* Housemates are allowed to walk together
* Follow the arrows for one way traffic
* Follow the directions of our employees
* Disinfectant hand gel is placed in various places
* Stay at home if you have a cold
Unseen takes place at culture park Westergas, a historic industrial site from 1885, which was converted into a lively cultural village in the center of Amsterdam. The former industrial buildings are surrounded ant interspersed with green parks. Besides it’s artistic designation and green, the monumental site houses 16 special food & drink destinations. More information about the site can be found here.
The Westergasfabriek is a car-free environment. You can park at the Q-Park Westergasfabriek parking garage.
From the ring A10: take the exit S103 / S104 (Haarlem) and drive towards the center via the Haarlemmerweg. You will find the Westergasfabriek on your left.
From Schiphol: take the A4 towards Amsterdam (ring A10 and take exit S103 via the Haarlemmerweg towards the center. On your left you will find the Westergasfabriek.
The Westergasfabriek is easily accessible by public transport.
From Amsterdam Central Station: Bus 21 direction Geuzenveld, stop Van Hallstraat. From the Van Hallstraat stop it is a 3-minute walk to the Westergas.
From the Center: Tram 10, direction Westergasfabriek, stop at Hallstraat. From the stop of Hallstraat it is a 5 min. Walk to the Westergas.
© UNSEEN PHOTO FAIR BV | CAMPAIGN 2021 © MARISSA SPLINTER