Passe partout - access to the fair and festival on all days
Day ticket - access to the fair and festival on a specific day
Festival ticket - access to the festival only
(Student discounts available)
What to expect from this year's Unseen:
- 60 artists premiering work at Unseen Photo Fair that has never been seen before in a gallery, institution or online
- Trust the Cloud, an interactive photography project that invites visitors to jump into an inflatable cloud of light
- Photographer Lorenzo Vitturi’s live translation of the Unseen 2014 campaign image into a large-scale installation
- Get one of the last spots in the Masterclass: Collecting Photography and receive advice and tips on collecting
- Engaging speakers’ programme and an informal series of talks that cover the trends and topics that dominate photography today in the Unseen Living Room
- Unseen Book Market with photobooks by over 60 of the world’s best independent publishers, their creators, designers, an extensive Book Market programme, and this year’s Unseen Dummy Award exhibition
- Join a Q&A with photo editor and journalist David Rosenberg on making photography transparent
- Participate in the interactive art project of The Human Printer and other photography-related projects and exhibitions on the festival ground
- Hand-selected bars and food stands including the NeighbourFood Market, Moyee Coffee and Friethoes Biologische Friet
- And much more...
Book your ticket online today!